Dear Loyal Abrusci’s Customers:
At Abrusci’s Fire and Vine, we are in the business of hospitality and it’s always our top priority to provide everyone the best possible care in our restaurant. Since our inception, we have made every effort to provide a safe and healthy environment for our customers and employees. We want to take a moment to let you know what actions that we are taking to mitigate the chances of contracting or spreading COVID-19 within our restaurant.
What we’re doing:
- Continuing to provide our employees with paid time off due to illness.
- Encouraging our employees to stay home if they are ill or believe that they have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices (i.e. additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms).
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
- Providing additional resources that are available to guests and employees including hand sanitizers, extra soap and paper towels in the restrooms.
- Discouraging all personal contact within our restaurant, including shaking hands.
What we encourage guests to do:
- Wash your hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue.
Please know that we will continue to work around the clock to ensure our team is going above and beyond in keeping our restaurant safe for all. Thank you for your patience, trust, and ongoing support.
Marvin & Tatum, Jeff & Nancy