We are looking for an Assistant General Manager to join our Fire & Vine family!
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
What we need from you:
- 5+ years management experience
- 3+ years’ restaurant experience, high volume server experience preferred
- Strong dining room and facility operations knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/listening)
- Proactive problem solving and delegation skills including taking initiative and following through
- Strong food and beverage (beer, wine, and spirits) knowledge
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Publisher)
- Restaurant Point-of-Sale system experience or the ability to quickly learn software systems
- Preferred bachelor’s degree, or certification in a hospitality-related field, or equivalent expertise gained from time on the job
What you’ll do:
- Direct and supervise our HR practices to ensure our culture remains healthy and strong: hiring/firing, new hire and ongoing training, staff schedules/labor cost management, staff operations including personnel issues.
- Ensure excellence of the service and hospitality provided by the entire team.
- Chief Cleanliness Officer, front of house cleanliness, OSHA/health department enforcement, maintain décor
- Maintain the excellence of the physical building by working with ownership and staff to address repair and maintenance issues in a timely and cost-effective manner, especially seasonally
- Manage customer relations: maximization of covers and implementation of best practices in reservations process, manage Review Buzz which allows our servers to earn additional compensation through customer recognition
- Manage internal process to fulfill disposable/paper good orders
- Update Aloha POS functionality
What you’ll get from us:
- Excellent base salary based on experience ($55,000-$65,000)
- Paid Time Off to support you with an active life outside of work
- Dining credit and discounts throughout Cooks Concepts restaurants
- Clear bonus structure
- Potential for vested equity interest in the company
- The opportunity to work in a positive, team-oriented environment
Please forward all cover letters and resumes to:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Cooks Concepts will make reasonable accommodations under applicable law for qualified individuals to enable them to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship for the Company.